WELCOME TO OUR BLOG FOR 2012. WE HOPE YOU ENJOY SHARING OUR THOUGHTS, IDEAS, FEELINGS AND OPINIONS

AS WE REACH FOR THE STARS !

Our terrific writing is sometimes in draft form because we are eager to share it with you.

Please appreciate that it is all part of our learning adventure!

Goodbye and Thank You

Thank you for joining us on our learning adventures this year. We really appreciated your input and your support.

From Room 11, 2012.

Fireworks Pictures

We used an iPad app called "Glow Draw" for these.

08 November 2012

“Yes! We’re going to the beach!” The sun’s rays reached up and pulled itself towards the sky. It was glistening through my window. I raced into my sister’s bedroom and woke them up. My little sister Ysobelle was so excited because we hardly ever go to the beach. I grabbed the towels and tossed them into the back of the car.

I rushed out of the car and threw myself into an enormous wave. It was so big that it tossed me into the air. For a minute, I thought I could fly, but I just fell straight back into the water. We had a great time playing in the sand but eventually it was time to go fishing. My dad was the first to catch anything. It was a massive kawhai. It was so big that we had enough for dinner so it was time to go back to shore.

We jumped into the car and my sister started to cry She didn’t want to go home.  

No comments:

Post a Comment