WELCOME TO OUR BLOG FOR 2012. WE HOPE YOU ENJOY SHARING OUR THOUGHTS, IDEAS, FEELINGS AND OPINIONS

AS WE REACH FOR THE STARS !

Our terrific writing is sometimes in draft form because we are eager to share it with you.

Please appreciate that it is all part of our learning adventure!

Goodbye and Thank You

Thank you for joining us on our learning adventures this year. We really appreciated your input and your support.

From Room 11, 2012.

Fireworks Pictures

We used an iPad app called "Glow Draw" for these.

08 November 2012

“Hooray!” I said, as I unwrapped my presents. I was screaming extremely loudly because I had loads of presents. I was amazed that my mum could afford them all because she is really poor. After a while, we were all awake, ready, and the rest of my family had unwrapped their presents.

After that, we had a race to see who could get to the car first to be buckled in. By the way, everyone was included in this race. Eventually, we set off for the journey that lay ahead. On the way, we got petrol for our car and some groceries for lunch. We were at our friends’ house by 10.00 am. After an hour, everyone had joined us. Soon, everyone started arranging everything. By 11.30 a.m. everything was set up. At 12.00 pm we had lunch. But I was feeling sick. I vomited a lot , so I was told “go and have a lie down”. In my dreams the sun was millions of cheese balls, running around the earth. I woke up from a deep dark sleep about an hour or so later. I ate some more delicious food and then I played with my annoying little niece who is only two years old. Who knew that a two year old girl could be so annoying?

Late that night we went home and I felt even more terrible so my mum made me a hot chocolate so that I felt happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment