WELCOME TO OUR BLOG FOR 2012. WE HOPE YOU ENJOY SHARING OUR THOUGHTS, IDEAS, FEELINGS AND OPINIONS

AS WE REACH FOR THE STARS !

Our terrific writing is sometimes in draft form because we are eager to share it with you.

Please appreciate that it is all part of our learning adventure!

Goodbye and Thank You

Thank you for joining us on our learning adventures this year. We really appreciated your input and your support.

From Room 11, 2012.

Fireworks Pictures

We used an iPad app called "Glow Draw" for these.

03 May 2012

ANZAC DAY PARADE


 Wow! I nearly got shot, so I sprinted  for cover.
I wonder if I could have got  the  flag?
No, I would have got shot! I could have been a life down and I wouldn’t want that!
It was ANZAC Day and we were pretending to be in the army. If I had been a soldier in the war, I would have felt terrified. Luckily, we weren’t, so we had an exciting day at school.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good sentance, What does Anzac mean?

Anonymous said...

Sounds really fun. we're there any other games to do with war that you found really fun?

Anonymous said...

Sounds Really Exiting

Lucy said...

I like the fact that on this day you prtended you were in the army and on Anzac Day do you make Anzac biscuits?

Post a Comment