WELCOME TO OUR BLOG FOR 2012. WE HOPE YOU ENJOY SHARING OUR THOUGHTS, IDEAS, FEELINGS AND OPINIONS

AS WE REACH FOR THE STARS !

Our terrific writing is sometimes in draft form because we are eager to share it with you.

Please appreciate that it is all part of our learning adventure!

Goodbye and Thank You

Thank you for joining us on our learning adventures this year. We really appreciated your input and your support.

From Room 11, 2012.

Fireworks Pictures

We used an iPad app called "Glow Draw" for these.

22 July 2012

Waking up at Camp

I woke up with a fright.
“Thank goodness that was only a dream”, I thought as I clambered out of my snugly, comforting bunk. Slowly and quietly, I tiptoed along the cold solid ground. I gripped the frozen door handle.

I tilted the door handle to my right and  froze with delight. I caught sight of the stunning view of the sun waking up. Out of nowhere, I thought camera, camera, camera! I sprinted back to get it, waking everyone up, but I was too late. The sun had just found its way out of the mist. I was gutted! I sadly walked back into our bunk room then climbed back in bed.

As soon as I lay down, a whistle flowed through my ears. “Time to get up,” I thought to myself again.

No comments:

Post a Comment